TommyMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the TommyMS Forums! Enjoy!

4 posters

Selected Gm applcation >:{ ( PantsLess)

Selected
    Selected

Selected Gm applcation >:{      ( PantsLess) Empty Selected Gm applcation >:{ ( PantsLess)

Post  Selected Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Name: Daniel Robin (some call me robin hood =D)

TimeZone:+2 GMT

Why do you want this position?:I want this position ( Game Moderator - Game master , Both same thing i suppose) Because I know I can help TommyMs improve and let the maple'rs have a great time playing.
    I also want to help people in any problems in the game and let them feel comfurtable playing SwimMs =].

Why do you think we should choose you?:Well ... 1. I really know how to handle problems in a muture way, 2. I know most command's , 3. I'm very dedicated , 4. I'm very kind and willing to help in any way 5. I'm experienced. =P

Host what events:Hide and seek , King of the hill , Race , NX event , Exp event + mesos/drop , and a few more =D

Time willing to dedicate: I am willing to dedicate 6-8 hours a day. ( On holiday's even more Very Happy )
    Experience: Owner of SprayMs/HeadGM of TommyMs( i was once till i got de-gm'ed out of GM overload)/GM in HonTailMs/Co.owner of FriutyMs /GM AizaiMs :p> Co.owner of DorkifiedMS/Co.owner of JadeMs/Co.owner of TropixStory.

Any examples of your work?: http://img33.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=maple0a002.jpg

Contact Info:Msn: Dakingdaniel@hotmail.com , Hamachi : PantsLess

Other Comments: I really hate pants ( You can tell by my name =D ).
    Personality:Kind and genorouse.. Likes to joke around.
    Hates: Geting Joked on / laghed on ..
    Loves: NO PANTS =D

Good
    Luck

For
    Me =D

affraid

Selected Gm applcation >:{      ( PantsLess) Empty Re: Selected Gm applcation >:{ ( PantsLess)

Post   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:00 pm

goodluck ... NOT jk . GOODLUCK !

Selected Gm applcation >:{      ( PantsLess) Empty Re: Selected Gm applcation >:{ ( PantsLess)

Post   Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:52 pm

gl, wait... iam the guy who consider choosing u or not xD
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:11 am

lol xD

Post   Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 am

;p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:38 am