TommyMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the TommyMS Forums! Enjoy!

2 posters

Tommy's Gm application

firepot

Tommy's Gm application Empty Tommy's Gm application

Post  firepot Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:30 am

What are you applying for:Lvl 3 Gm position

Name :Tommy G Leong

Ign(in-game name):GlvlTommy

Where do you live/Timezone:I live in Canada, british columbia.

Times online:everyday from 3hours-7 hours

E-Mail:Tom_0_@hotmail.com

How you'd handle a hacker? : i would use hide and stalk him to see if he does i would probably stalk for about 1 hour or two if he doesnt crack i change my stuff around and act like a normal player and that usually gets them to hack.

Experiences of Java , and c++ (Coding):None but i have all GM codes

experiences of being a gm?:I was GM in flashboy ms, iexplorems, xcowboyms, tornadoms, and xtremesmexms.

Why should we choose you?:Because i have really great ideas and i am experienced and i have a really good GM attitude and i go on alot. I know most of the codes and will be a great addition to your team and i also think i would join because personnaly i hate hackers. They cant do anything by themselves. So i would join to help people, do events i even have Frapps which records the game with high quality.

How will you help the server?: I will help do at least 2-5 events aday i will help ban hackers i will make videos with frapps and put them on youtube, i will post on many sites, i will promote and tell people to vote, i will suggest systems and help everybody with what they need. i will suggest things for the server like making it alittle lower exp because if you lvl to fast it would be very boring to rebirth and rebirth and rebirth.

Tommy's Gm application Empty Re: Tommy's Gm application

Post   Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:58 am

lol i ll think about it , keep trying hard

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:35 pm